More work done, some problems hit

By admin No comments

Replaced the spark plugs today, but had planned to do the wires also. The wires purchased seem to have a much bigger metal clip on them, and do not want to sit right on the distributor cap. Also, the wires are hard to access. Will probably wait until I get a new distributor cap to go digging around back there.

Also changed out the belts and bearings. Not a hard job but time consuming none the less.

When I started the car back up I heard a whinning noise that I found out was coming from my frequency valve. This should happen when the mixture and engine is set right, and wasn’t before. Not quite sure how the plugs helped fix this, guess they are just running cleaner.