DeLorean Club of Florida Tech Day work completed
Had a tech day with the DeLorean Club of Florida (www.deloreanclubfl.com) and got some things accomplished with the car.
(1) Finally got the horns fixed, wired up a horn relay. Will be posting more info on the whole procedure soon.
(2) Sanded and spraypainted the metal bracket against the back wall of the engine bay as it was all rusted.
(3) Replaced my glove box light so now it works.
(4) Fixed steering wheel turn signal issue.
(5) Added new hood stops and replaced some plastic caps on the wiper arms.
Not a ton, just hanging out and mostly having fun. Three things I am glad are off my list now.